Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Whose Black Boots are These?

  1. #1
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Question

    Can anyone tell me who the black boots belong to? I know the red ones are Kirsten's, I just don't know about the black. Are they maybe not American Girl?

    web page

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From the picture, they look like the AGT boots that came with the grey School Jumper outfit. If you go to the 1996 section of retired AGT clothes on Curt's site, it's the third outfit over. I have the outfit, and the shoes in your pic look just like them.

    Since it looks like you only have historical dolls, I'd guess it might be the same on outfits (and shoes [img]wink.gif[/img] ). I don't think they look exactly like any historical shoes, they look like Kit's work boots, except those are brown, and they sort of look like Addy's Meet boots, but not exactly the same, imo.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 20, 2006 12:42 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are the boots from the Grey AGOT School outfit from a number of years ago from what I can tell.

    Ashley

  4. #4
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you!! I checked on Addy's and Kit's boots, and you're right--they aren't exactly either of those, but I think we could use them for any number of dolls, so I bought them, anyway. Thank you again!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, those are AGT boots. They came with both the Grey Jumper set, and the Red Vinyl meet outfit. They look like Doc Martens nad they are SO cute!

    Dee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •